Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gifts You Can’t Return

Tired of buying gifts that just go back to the store? Maybe that hard to buy for person would like one of the following. Either way, no give backs. (Hey, I didn't say it was a good list.)

Haircuts. Once it's cut, it can't be reattached.

Tattoos. Sure you can get it removed, but you aren't getting your money back. In fact, it'd cost you more.

Hangovers.

Anything monogrammed.

Clearance items.

Garage sale and flea market finds.

Take-out.

Piercings.

Manicures.

Pedicures.

Pretty much any spa treatment, especially waxing.

Nicotine addiction.

Food poisoning.

Poison ivy.

Dental work.

Broken bones.

Bruises.

Black eyes.

Ice cream cones.

Snow cones.

1 comment:

  1. The anything monogrammed is right. HAHA. Joe got me a monogrammed bathrobe while he was deployed for my birthday. I cried when I opened it because it was one size fits all, and they did mean quite literally. It was about 2 feet too long for me (and was the type that if dragged along the floor would zap you as you walk) and then around I could have fit about 9 of me in there. Being a size 0 a "one size fits all" wasn't very good. Anyway, I couldn't return it since he had my initials put on it (which I hate) so I sent it with him when he returned. :)

    I LOVE this list though. It's pretty funny and awesome. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete