Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stuff I Hate-Movie Edition

I can't stand Robin Williams.

Tom Hanks. He was fine in You've Got Mail, but he ruined DaVinci Code. And I want the three hours of my life back that I wasted watching Castaway.

Waiting who knows how many years for the Simpsons movie, only to get The Simpsons Movie. It just wasn't that funny. At least it only cost me a dollar at the dollar movie.

Not a big Nicholas Cage fan. Why can't they find someone who's good looking to take his parts?

How the Bring It On franchise keeps making movies and they keep getting progressively worse.

How they show all of the Bring It On movies back to back so you end up watching them, wondering why you are wasting your life this way.

Waterworld. Ugh.

Not a huge fan of Robert Pattinson as Edward. Casting could have been better.

Speaking of casting, the Davinci Code was completely miscast.

How the books are always better than the movie.

That they cut the funniest Weasley twin moments out of the Harry Potter movies.

Grease and Grease 2. There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how much I loathe these movies.

I was very disappointed with 2012. It didn't live up to my expectations as a disaster movie. The best park was the driving sequences. The rest of it—well, not so much.

How almost every Disney movie features a single parent home. Sure, Sleeping Beauty had parents, but she was raised by fairies. It seems like you can't have adventures if you have two parents.

Finding Nemo. Just don't like it.

Remakes. They are hardly ever as good as the original. Star Trek wasn't a remake, it was a retelling that took things in a different direction, so it doesn't count.

Sequels just to make money. Shrek 2, 3, 4 anyone?

The fact that everytime I get a complete set of Star Wars formats change and I have to buy them again. Maybe I'll skip blu-ray and wait until the next format comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment